A podcast by the students of the University of Warwick’s Philosophy Department featuring long-form interviews with its academics.
Listen if you want to hear in-depth but accessible conversations between students and academics, talking enthusiastically about the philosophy that interests them.
How to listen better: to poetry and philosophy- with Karen Simecek – Common Room Philosophy
- How to listen better: to poetry and philosophy- with Karen Simecek
- Moral Deference and Practical Deliberation – with Adina Covaci
- The Rule of the Knowers, Justified Protests and the Duties of Democratic Citizens- with Sameer Bajaj
- Covid-19, Challenge Trials and Effective Advocacy- with Peter Singer and 1Day Sooner
- What Makes a Democracy Democratic?- with Sameer Bajaj
Click here if you want to listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or elsewhere.
Conducted and edited by Toby Tremlett. Cover art by Alicia Lukman.